National / AZON Equipment >> IQ Quattro 2490
IQ Quattro 2490 scanners are ideal for technical documents. Share through cloud solution.
Faster: Spend less time scanning and instead focus on what matters to you. Scan small and large documents up to A1/D-size.
Smarter: IQ Quattro is networked with your entire workgroup and Cloud enabled so anybody in your project team can use it from their smartphone. IQ Quattro is networked with your entire workgroup and Cloud enabled so anybody in your project team can use it from their smartphone.
Better: Shadows and unwanted back- ground are suppressed leaving you with crisp, sharp and natural scans – ready to be used in your continued workflow.
Unique technology: With Contex CleanScan CIS modules, superfast Ethernet and award-winning Nextimage software, Contex IQ Quattro is the leading scanner for technical projects.
The IQ Quattro scanner is the 4th generation CIS scanner from Contex. It is available 24 and 44 inches, and contains proven technology from our CCD range and CIS technology refined to match our customers requirements for high quality, speed and ease of use.
IQ Quattro scanners are ideal for project groups. Scan documents and enhance your files in AutoCAD.
- Fast, crisp and sharp scans of regular and oversized documents
- it for multi-site network
- Scan speed up to 14 ips / sec in color with Sigma and CFR
- CleanScan – provides leading image quality
- Gigabit Network
- Magnetic document guides
- Using only 0.5W in standby
- Recovery from standby in just 1 second by simply loading the document
- Cloud Enabled
Up to A1/D-size originals
Return guides for easy document handling, by returning documents to the user with rewind through scanner. Return guides are detachable. Magnetic document guides can be used to support long documents and makes precise document loading easier.
Designed for optimal ergonomic working environment. Height adjustable stand in 3 positions.
Contex ClearScan – provides leading quality
With new methods for diffusion you you will get the most natural light in your scans.
More power in every pixel
Contex CleanScan CIS modules with unmatched image quality combined with the award winning Nextimage Software.
Any PageDrop enabled Contex scanner can send documents directly to your preferred destinations. PageDrop does not require a PC. Instead it simply utilizes your smart phone or tablet to control the process. Load the document, scan the QR code, and send the document directly to your desired destination.
|DropBox||HP ePrint||Google Drive||Microsoft SkyDrive||Box.com|
IQ Quattro 2490
1) Scanning speeds depend on document width and computer configuration. Contex recommends Intel Core Duo, Core 2 Duo, or better processors, 2GB RAM, Hi-speed USB2. Speed tests performed using Nextimage software, PC with Intel Core i5-2500 Quad processor, 8GB RAM, Hi-speed USB2, 7200rpm HDD, Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.
2) Requires optional scanner stand.
3) Contex ClearScan technology is based on custom CIS modules with Dual sided LED light and Dual Diffusion.
4) Signal Intensity Matching (SIGMA) is a Contex Patent. Sensor heating during a scan can cause inhomogeneous images. Thanks to Contex innovative thinking Contex IQ series scanners will minimize sensor differences LIVE during a scan.
5) Color Fringe Removal (CFR) is a Contex Patent. Color Fringing is a natural consequence of CIS technology sequentially flashing R-G-B. Thanks to Contex innovative thinking CFR will remove this problem with advanced filter technology.
6) Contex applications creates industry standard raster file formats that can be used in any CAD or GIS application.
7) Requires optional Nextimage software
All trademarks remain the property of their respective holders, and are used only to directly describe the product being provided. Their use in no way indicates any relationship between Contex A/S and the holders of the said trademarks.Contex applications creates industry standard raster file formats that can be used in any CAD or GIS application.
Key technologies in Contex IQ Quattro
As the world’s largest developer and producer of wide format imaging solutions, Contex leads the market with innovative technology and advanced scan and copy software solutions. The IQ Quattro scanner utilizes a long list of key technologies unique to a Contex scanner.
The IQ Quattro series scanners captures all details with advanced 48-bit CIS technology. By combining CIS with Contex Natural Light and high quality camera optics you are ensured the best possible results in every scan.
Adobe RGB, Device RGB and sRGB
Contex IQ Quattro scanners have several different options for color space. In addition to the common sRGB the IQ Quattro also offers color spaces with wider gamut as preferred by color specialists.
Adobe RGB has a larger color gamut than sRGB, hereby allowing differences in very bright and saturated colors to be maintained in the file. An ICC profile is embedded in Adobe RGB files to describe the color space, and to support ICC color management workflows.
Device RGB delivers colors as they are scanned. This means that all the variations registered by the scanner is maintained. By default an ICC profile is embedded in Device RGB files to describe the scanner’s color space, and to support ICC color management workflows.
sRGB transforms the scanned colors into the sRGB standard. sRGB gives colorful and vivid images, and remains the default Color Space choice.
X-Rite ICC profiles
Using X-Rite generated profiles ensures the highest possible color accuracy for the demanding customers. X-Rite is the global leader in color science and technology.
Delivering 3 times the bandwidth of USB2, our unique Gigabit Ethernet implementation with xDTR2 is lightning fast and accelerates workflows even further via network sharing, where scans can be controlled from any computer.